Friday, December 9, 2011

What's On Your Christmas Wish List, Book Wise?

Looking for a Christmas gift for
an avid reader? This would make a
great gift, the first 8 novels in
the series
I am horrible about creating my Christmas Wish list each year.  In fact, this has to be the first year I actually wrote them down before a week before Christmas.  Part of this was brought on by the Musing Monday question asked by Should be Reading Nov. 28, found here.

It sparked me to write out some of the books I want for Christmas, as well as other reading related items I wanted.

Topping the list is either the Nook or the Kindle.  I don't really care which one, as long as they have the E-Ink capability and I can read without any more strain on my poor eyes which are subjected to staring at a computer 10 hours a day.

The following books are on my current want-in-paperback-form list:
The above is just a sampling of the books I want and what I have been devouring lately.  Almost anything by Gena Showalter and Sherrilyn Kenyon is on my list.  Too many books to list!

And of course, I mentioned my son's list as well in the earlier blog, but I'll go ahead and list them below complete with links.
  • Halo the Flood by William C. Dietz
  • The Janitors Son
  • The Basket Counts
  • Slam Dunk
  • Shoot for the Hoop
  • Tough to Tackle
  • Origami Yoda (not quite sure if this is the book he wants, or if it's the book that teaches you how to create an Origami Yoda.  His title brings up a lot of matches, but nothing exactly "Origami  Yoda")
  • The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordin
  • The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordin
  • Lemonade War
  • This Means War
What books are on your Christmas Wish List?

Please note:  All books are linked to my Amazon affiliate account and give me a tiny bit of revenue. If you're wanting to purchase one of the books, please help a poor writer out and purchase through my links.  I have not been asked to promote any of these books, I am just doing so because these are the books I like and want to read and want to provide easy access to finding them for others.