Friday, December 30, 2011

18 days....ooops

I believe I mentioned previously, in my first blog post, that I am horrible about updating, especially when things get busy.  Boy did they get busy the last three weeks.  Between work and being sick, my creativity and time to write went out the window.  Factor in Christmas, Christmas shopping and everything else, well you get the drift. 

Time flies by when you're busy.

But I have also been reading a lot, which should give me some fodder to get things going as far as book reviews go.  Yay.

While I didn't get a Nook for Christmas (booo) I do plan to pick one up with money and gift cards I received for Christmas, so that makes it almost as good as getting it for Christmas, at least in my books.  I just have to go brave the stores to get one.  I have been anti-e-book reader for a long time, but now looking at them closer, the Nook Simple Touch seems to be right up my alley:  not back lit so easier on my eyes.

We'll have to see how it goes.

Check back for more posts this weekend and next week.