Friday, December 2, 2011

Change the Word's Twelve Days of Christmas

My co-worker and fellow blogger, Laura Chapman, has a nifty little contest going on over at her site, Change the Word.

Quoted from her article:
During the next three weeks, I will release four posts each week (Monday through Friday) sharing some of my favorite writing tips. This will include how to generate story ideas, find motivation, exercises to develop your writing and more. In conjunction I will also have a weekly drawing to give one lucky reader a prize.


How to win:
•  At the end of each Twelve Days of Writing post I will have a prompt. Everyone who answers it in the comments section will be entered into a drawing for that week's prize.
•  Prompts will also be included on Reading in the Kitchen posts. 
•  Entries must be received every Friday by 1:45 p.m. CDT. 
•  Winners will be announced on the blog at 2 p.m. CDT Friday.
•  Winners will have 48 hours to contact me at lmchap@gmail.com to provide directions on how I can deliver the prize.
•  Only one entry per post, but you can enter on every post. 
•  Prizes will only be delivered in U.S. or Canada this year. (If participation is good, I may open it up to overseas next year.)
Check out all the details and what's up for the first prize here:  http://change-the-word.blogspot.com/2011/12/twelve-days-of-writing.html

Good luck to anyone who enters!