Friday, December 30, 2011

The Rabbit Has Fled

Earlier this month I talked about Rabbit in the Road and how it was on sale.  Sadly, Amazon decided that they didn't care that the book was on sale for a short period of time only.  No.  They decide (and apparently the fine print says this too) that they can charge whatever they think the customer will pay for your e-book if you publish it through them in their system.

You read that right.

Check out the article about them pulling their book from Amazon here:  http://betweenhimandher.wordpress.com/2011/12/28/and-then-the-rabbit-fled/

I'll be honest, hearing this, reading the fine print is what pushed me from the Kindle Fire I was considering to the Nook.  I'm not gonna financially support a company that doesn't support it's customers and vendors.