Monday, December 12, 2011

Not Musing Monday Answer Today

Since today's topic is actually a topic I want to cover in a longer, more indepth discussion that's multifaceted, I'm not doing today's Musing Monday's produced by Should Be Reading.

Instead, later today I should be posting a review of No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Quicksilver by Joy Spraycar.

If you're interested in answering the Musing Monday question in this post, feel free to. The question is:
I once knew a man who read about WWII. He read everything he could get his hands on on the subject. He had a whole wall of books that were all about WWII. It amazed me. How could he continue to find one subject that engrossing? My mother, on the other hand, loves to read best sellers. I’ve known other people who read science fiction to the exclusion of everything else; for others it was philosophy, self-help, or history. 
So, to the questions...
  • What kind of books do you like to read? 
  • Why? Provide specific examples.