Monday, November 28, 2011

What Got Me Reading Sherrilyn Kenyon

I wrote this review a little more than a year ago for Romancing the Page.  It was the first book I had picked up written by Sherrilyn Kenyon, a novella in all actuality, but the short, sweet nature of the book and her writing style got me hooked.

As mentioned in the very first part of the review over there:
I was looking for something new and figured if there was a small novella to read, I could judge if I would continue reading books by that author.
That novella sold me. After I got home, and started reading, I couldn’t put it down.  At 86 pages, it was incredibly short compared to the size of novels I usually read.  However, it was very well written and told the story, generating my interest me in one of her many worlds.
It is still a book I pick up and re-read when I want something quick to read and enjoy.

Check out the review here: http://www.romancingthepage.com/2010/09/02/dragonswan/

For more information on her books, please visit: http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/

To purchase the book, click the image below.