Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Review From Earlier this Year: State of Mind

Since this is a new blog for me and I plan to get a handful of posts written to schedule to post over the weekend, I figure for today I will toss out a link to a review I had written over at Romancing the Page.

This book, called State of Mind, by Sven Michael Davison, was not yet released when I reviewed it back in February.  It is available now and can be purchased via the link below.  This book was provided to me as a review copy by Bedouin Press.

This was the first review where the publishing company, Bedouin Press, quoted a part of my review in their praises for the books, which was kinda cool for me to see.

Check out the short review here:  http://www.romancingthepage.com/2011/02/21/state-of-mind-available-soon/

If you have any sci-fi lovers in your family, this book might be a nice little read for them for Christmas.