Saturday, November 26, 2011

And So Thanksgiving Weekend is Almost Over...

And I realize, starting a blog just before Thanksgiving wasn't one of my most brilliant ideas, but I did it anyway.  I posted a couple of posts, didn't post during the holiday, and now that the weekend is ending tomorrow, I'll be working on some semi-regular posts.

However, not posting allows me to post some good news today.  Yesterday my books that I ordered from Hastings finally arrived.  They will be in my pile of books to review down the road, but I'll go ahead and give a teaser, it's from one of my favorite paranormal romance novel authors, Sherrilyn Kenyon.  She has put a twist on the modern day were's almost as much as Charlaine Harris did for Vampires, shifters and the whole paranormal scene in her books.  And thankfully, neither of them made their vampires glitter.

I will say, unlike Charlaine Harris' books, Kenyon's books have a lot more sex to them, a lot more descriptive sex, so if you don't like reading romance novels with heavy sexual scenes in them, these probably aren't for you.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna talk about one of my reviews on Romancing the Page, as well as a post regarding what I like to read.  Until then, enjoy!Publish Post