Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WWW Wednesdays - March 7, 2012 Edition


Here's the answers to this week meme's from Should Be Reading's blog. Feel free to leave your comments with the answers to these questions and be sure to check out their blog as well for other's answers.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions in the comment section or in your own blog then link it from the comments.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
This is a two-for.  On my Nook Simple Touch I have been reading A Game of Thrones to get ready for the April 1 launch of Season 2 of the series.  I really loved season one which spurred me to actually read all of the books that I could purchase in paperback and read them voraciously.  I have the books in paperback as well, but have been enjoying them on epub too when I just don't want a big book to carry around  I read this when I have my Nook with me at appointments, at lunch and other times.  Oh...and my cover is the cover with Ned on the throne, not the picture I've got here.

As I just went to the library I picked up Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison, the first in the Rachel Morgan/Hollows series.  Seeing as I started in the middle of the series and was able to pick up the first three books at the library this weekend, I figured I'd start reading that as well.

What did you recently finish reading?
Pale Demon by Kim Harrison.  Currently the last available book in the Rachel Morgan series, but you can tell there will be more to come.















What do you think you'll read next?
Chances are I'll read A Clash of Kings again next as well as the second book in Kim Harrison's series, The Good, The Bad and The Undead.  Then I have a book to read to review, titled Redemption by Laura Kuehike, as well as a few other books I checked out from the library.

What books are you reading or do you think you'll read next?