Monday, March 12, 2012

Musing Mondays - March 12, 2012 Edition

Today's Musing Monday's question, by Should Be Reading's blog, is "What book do you wish you were reading right now? Where would you take it to, if you could go anywhere to read for a while? "

That's  a hard on to answer as I really want to read two different books right now, though technically they're of the same genre.

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin is at the top of my list with the next season of the show about to start on HBO (let's be honest, the only reason I subscribed to HBO was to watch TrueBlood and Game of Thrones).

Then I want to read the second to last book in the Wheel of Time series, but the name of the book eludes me.  Of course, with that one, I was waiting for it to come out in paperback to read it which is why I don't have it yet.

If I could go anywhere to read for a while...hrmmmm.  Hard to say.  Probably a big cushy mamasan chair, a blanket and curling up in front of a fire to read with a cat curled up with me.  I love reading with my cats.