Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pretty Nifty - Review Posted on Book Cover

Okay, so I knew it was going to happen, it's totally different when you actually see it come to life.

As most of you know, if you've been reading for long (and even if you haven't) I did a review for a former colleague and friend who wrote a novel - Oliver Campbell.  He liked the review and asked for my permission to publish a blurb on the back of his book.  Of course I said yes.

I got to see the design of it, liked it and couldn't wait to see it in print.

So the 2nd edition of the book has printed and is available in select stores and for purchase online and on the back of it is my review.  He posted this picture online last night (I stole it, he gets full credit of it) letting me see the back of it.

Now I may just have to go and buy a paperback copy of it.  Ya know?  Just because my name is on the back and it made my night Monday night.
Either way, the image is below.

Check out Oliver's site here: http://between-himandher.com/

His book is available as e-book or paperback through both Barnes & Noble and Amazon.  If you haven't bought it yet, go buy it now!