Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tidbit Tuesday - June 18, 2013

As posted in April...and May...I got behind on writing and honestly a lot of it had to do with the lack of a muse to write about, really, anything.  Not fiction writing or book writing or my current favorite, video game writing.

Thankfully, my muse has started to come back and I think a lot of it has had to do with me looking to other outlets for creativity and vacation.  In the last two months, a lot has happened as well.  

The new endeavor that launched in December, Video Game Scoreboard, has had two successful events - including our booth at Emerald City Comicon and our most recent booth at Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show at the beginning of June (June 7-9).  Each event involves my travel up to Seattle - and will be doing so again at the end of August and again in September for other events we're hosting.  In addition to doing live events, I handle a  lot of the writing for the website in addition to website maintenance and updates.  It's been a lot of work lately, but it means I've been writing for another site (and some of the articles there have topped 4,000 words).

Then we had end of year stuff - which included high school choosing, high school orientation, football training introductions, completing middle school for my son, him turning 14 and then going on a 2 week trip with grandma.  You would think I would have gotten more done during those two weeks but I did not - I procrastinated - and unfortunately got very little writing or other stuff I wanted to get done, done.

And of course day-job stresses which killed my muse, as mentioned above.

All that aside, I'm trying to do more, trying to schedule posts not just for this blog but for VGS and my other website.  Tomorrow I'll have the WWW Wednesday done.

Now the key will be remembering to post this to my social media when I schedule posts.  Ahh well, one post at a time, one goal at a time.

Till tomorrow!