Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goals, etc.

I posted this on my Facebook wall, but figured I post it here too.  This makes me, at least somewhat, accountable.  As I posted there:

So I am not doing "resolutions" per say this year, but rather goals. And instead of far fetched goals, they're reasonable.

Some of my goals for this year include:

  • Writing at least one blog post a week for Kayhynn Turns The Page (if I average more than that it will be awesome), my book review site
  • Writing at least one article a week for EOGamer's New Portal (not announced yet mwahahaha)
  • Writing at least one article a week for EOGamer period (Outside the new portal)
  • Use MyFitnessPal to lose weight and count calories and all that fun stuff. Thanks Laura Chapman and Jennifer Siefring for recommending and reminding me about it respectively. 
  • Add guides and updates to UOHomeDecor weekly until everything from other sites that gave me permission to archive it has been done.

Ultimately, my goal is to write more this year. And so I'm making lists to get me to that goal.

That being said, this is my 50th post since I launched this blog in November 2011. Go me!  So my goal is to have, at minimum, 52 blog posts this year - hopefully double that.