Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays - July 25, 2012 Edition


Here's the answers to this week meme's from Should Be Reading's blog. Feel free to leave your comments with the answers to these questions and be sure to check out their blog as well for other's answers.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions in the comment section or in your own blog then link it from the comments.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Instead of breaking these down into sections as I normally do, it will be pretty obvious where I'm going.  Currently I'm re-reading The Belgariad Series


I am currently on the Castle of Wizardry (Book 4).  I've read these books before, back around 1998 or 1999 and wanted to re-read them.  So obviously, I'm going to be moving on to the next book in the series.

If you're looking for great fantasy writing with great characters that are endearing and even funny at times, check these books out, and really all of the books by David and Leigh Eddings.