Sunday, September 16, 2012

Where did August go?

August went by really quickly.  School started Aug. 14 for my son, football practice started Aug. 2.  Cross country started at the end of the month.  Between work for my full-time job, driving my son to practices, school shopping, working the weekends to not burn vacation to go to PAX and a few other things, the month sped by faster than a high-speed train on a Monster Energy Drink.

September started off with me getting back from PAX, exhausted, then dealing with some drama in the gaming related field.  Normally, I try to keep gaming off of this blog, however, this time, I'm going to use the blog as my dissertation on the situation at hand.  Why?  Because it's the easiest spot to do so.

So while I haven't had time to write much on books (I do have a few reviews to go), I am going to get a dissertation done on the events that I have to defend myself from an uncouth male today.

I apologize for the distraction this will cause to the blog, but it will, once and for all, cause the issues to cease - at least I hope it will.

So this is my apology - I'm sorry for the next item being posted not being a book - it might be book length when I'm done, but it will be catarthic and everyone who reads will understand.

Cheers,
Grace