Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WWW Wednesdays - Dec. 18 Edition

Here's the answers to this week meme's from Should Be Reading's blog. Feel free to leave your comments with the answers to these questions and be sure to check out their blog as well for other's answers.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions in the comment section or in your own blog then link it from the comments.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I know I haven't done one of these in quite some time.  I'll try to do better next year.  I look forward to seeing your answers below!

What are you currently reading?

This is a two-fer.  I'm reading two different books at the same time.  One is a re-read, which is the book I reviewed yesterday - Stormlord Rising.   I was halfway through it the second or third time now when I wrote the review.

Then the new book I purchased - Laura Chapman's Hard Hats and Doormats.  I have to say I'm enjoying this book and definitely lives up to what I expected her work to be like.  If you haven't had a chance to pick this book up yet, it's available in the Nook store for $2.99 and will be available for print purchase soon.  If you like romances, definitely check this out.

What did you recently finish reading?

This will be a short answer. I recently finished The Last Stormlord just before I wrote the review.  It was my second read through and I was reading it a second time because I wanted to catch some of the things I knew i missed in the first read through.

What do you think you'll read next?

That's a hard question to answer this time.  I have seven new books to pick from.  I guess we'll find out next week.