Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WWW Wednesdays, Feb. 13, 2013 Edition


Here's the answers to this week meme's from Should Be Reading's blog. Feel free to leave your comments with the answers to these questions and be sure to check out their blog as well for other's answers.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions in the comment section or in your own blog then link it from the comments.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I look forward to seeing your answers below!


What are you currently reading?
Sadly, nothing.  I finished reading Clean a couple nights ago and haven't started anything new yet.  Been too busy and tired to figure out what I want or if I am going to buy the rest of the books in a series to finish it out yet or later on.

What did you recently finish reading?
Clean by Ken Sweet.  Clean, while having heavy religious undertones, really is a book about facing your own demons and evils and the quest of one man to do just that.  It was an interesting read.

What do you think you’ll read next?
This answer is almost as pathetic as the first answer.  I don't know.  Haven't quite figured it out yet.  I have a lot of writing to do and sleep to catch up on, though I'm sure I'll start something before the weekend ends - I always do.