Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Road to Hell...

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  So are my attempts at blogs.  Lots of good intentions, not a lot of carrying through with my good intentions. However, that being said, I've been quite busy.  Many things not reading book related or reviewing book related, but busy.  Some of that, okay a lot of that, has to do with my day job sucking the life out of writing as well as my volunteer work with Twin Galaxies International.  That being said, I've been doing a lot of writing, none of it related to this blog.

Last weekend I had intended, with being snowed in, to write some blog posts up...until we lost power for four hours.  After that, we played games together and just hung out and went to bed early...and proceeded to go to bed early each night.

This weekend (you know today and tomorrow) I hope to get some books reviewed and queued up to post over the week on the days I don't do the meme's.

Do you have any books to suggest I read?