Friday, January 20, 2012

The Road To Hell is Paved with MY Good Intentions

A week ago today, I wrote a post about the books I was planning to write reviews on as well as how I was a proud owner of a Nook.

Well good intentions were foiled.  Saturday, we had two basketball games for my son and I started feeling like I was coming down with something.  By Saturday night I was coughing and running a fever.  Missed his last game on Sunday due to being sick and just got sicker.  Monday I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed as having caught the bug going around and bronchitis.  A two-fer.

Needless to say, I had little time to write much because I was coughing so bad and doing work from home in the interim.

The good news, I read more while laying down so I have more books read to review.  The bad news...gotta find time to write them.

All in all though, I'm feeling better and hope to have some reviews up soonish.