Friday, January 13, 2012

It's been a few days...

Unfortunately, between being sick, swamped at work and at the part-time gig and basketball tournaments the past weekend, this weekend and next weekend, I haven't had a lot of time to post to the blog as wanted.  However, that's going to change with this weekend.  I'm dedicating the next couple days (when not at tournaments) to lining up reviews to be posted.

So I've decided to tease the books I'm going to review, not in the order that I'm going to review them, but in alphabetical order (I'm crazy like that, alphabetizing books).

That being said, the following books have been read and are on my shelf to be reviewed as you read this:
  • Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Crusader Gold by David Gibbins
  • Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
  • No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Quicksilver by Joy Spraycar
  • Rabbit in the Road by Oliver Campbell and Danika Potts
  • Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh
  • Second Earth by Eunice and Ed Vought
  • The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
There are more, but these are the ones at the top of my list that will be posted first.  Please note, my reviews will clearly state how I acquired the books, whether I purchased them on my own from a book store, or if it was given to me as a review copy by the author or publisher in accordance with FCC standards.

Each book listed above will turn into a link as I get a review posted.

Happy reading!