Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Spohn Challenge

A week or so ago, Steven Spohn, whom I know through the AbleGamers Foundation, wrote up a challenge he called the Spohn Challenge.  Then he had the audacity to tag me on Facebook for it (I kid I kid).  Of course after reading it I went "I can do that," then I look at this blog and realize just how bad I am at doing things I'm supposed to be doing because I have so many other things going on in my life.

The Spohn challenge is relatively simple.  Write one new short story per week for a whole year.  It can be serialized or it can be anything you want it to be.  Check out the details of the challenge here.

That being said, I'm not sure if I will make it a post a week - I'd like to, but hard to say, but I will definitely give this a try.  When I get the first one done, I'll add a writing challenge tab to my navigation.

If you plan on joining the challenge, be sure to leave a reply here or on Steven's page.