Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WWW Wednesdays: July 10, 2013 Edition

Here's the answers to this week meme's from Should Be Reading's blog. Feel free to leave your comments with the answers to these questions and be sure to check out their blog as well for other's answers.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions in the comment section or in your own blog then link it from the comments.

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I look forward to seeing your answers below!

What are you currently reading?

World War Z by Max Brooks.  My husband was lent this book from a friend, read it, now I'm reading it before I see the movie.  Chances are I won't see the movie in the theater - but I am curious as to how they're going to convert it.

Without spoiling it, World War Z is a collection of "personal accounts" of how the Zombie Apocalypse occurred, how it was initially reacted to, how they fought, how they survived and conveys grittier information - the gruesome nature of humans when faced with the worst thing possible.

I find the accounts, as transcribed by the journalist writing the book, to be interesting - more so since it's fictional.  The author doesn't take on just the personality of one person, but many as they write the book and it makes for an interesting read.

What did you recently finish reading?

Master of the Dance by T.C. Southwell, book five in The Queen's Blade Series.  I've mentioned this book in a couple of my posts.  While I was disappointed at how the book was going, it was still a good series and I still want to read the last book.

What do you think you'll read next?

Cloak and Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  This book is a part of her League series, of which I have read all the books.  I loved The League as much as I've enjoyed her Dark Hunter Series.  It releases today as a $2.99 ebook and will be out in print later this year - hopefully.